Get Ready for a Dynamic Learning Experience at ProFood Tech
ProFood Tech will feature free educational sessions right on the show floor, produced by International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA).
- Hear fresh ideas and strategies from respected industry leaders.
- Examine consumer trends changing the food and beverage landscape.
- Survey best practices for food safety, business development, resource efficiency and more.
The Cold Pressure Council Conference is scheduled to occur March 26 and 27. The Cold Pressure Council aims to advance High Pressure Processing (HPP) as a critical technology for the food and beverage. Convened by PMMI, the Cold Pressure Council addresses questions about the technology while developing and formalizing industry best practices. The council also promotes networking among professionals using this processing technology.
- Taking place on the show floor
- Focus on new innovations, safety, bioengineering and workforce issues
- Problem solving sessions with suppliers
- Brain-teaser sessions on disruptive technologies like blockchain and more
- Focused on High Pressure Processing (HPP)
- HPP best practices, research and trends
- Market trends and tips for HPP products
- Insights from leading food processing experts