Education from Food Industry Thought Leaders
Drop in for free sessions, discuss best practices and learn firsthand about trends and innovations impacting your business. Join in the conversations to exchange information and viewpoints. Each day’s schedule will be packed with informative and enlightening sessions designed to increase your understanding of timely issues and your company’s effectiveness and profitability.
The ProFood Tech 2019 Knowledge Hub program will be available in three separate venues on the show floor.
Join your colleagues in the IMPACT Zone to participate in interactive discussions and learn from the experiences and successes of others through real case studies. Topics may include:
- Trade and Tariffs – What’s Next?
- Strategies for Surviving Food Recalls
- Navigating Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Can the Food Industry Survive Climate Change?
- Transparent and Truthful Labels for Educated Consumers
- Is Artificial Intelligence (AI) the Answer to Workforce Shortages?
Don’t miss this line-up of thought-provoking sessions in the DISRUPTION Zone. Learn more about implementing disruptive technologies to meet consumer demands:
- When Did “Processing” Become a Bad Word?
- Is Blockchain the Answer or the Question?
- Probiotics and Protein: Two Exploding Opportunities
- Consumer Trends are Dictating the Future
- E-Commerce: Is It Good or Bad?
- How Can We Leverage Our Efforts on Food Waste?
Check out the latest technological advances in the INNOVATION Zone. You’ll see breakthrough technologies, ideas and formulations from industry trailblazers—guaranteed to spark your creativity. Each session is designed to answer the questions and address the pressing issues that we’ve heard from processors like you. Identify solutions to your challenges and discover fresh opportunities.
Check back for programming updates and further details!
The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) is a leader in developing and delivering educational and technical programming for the food and beverage industry.