ProFood Tech Delivers the Leads You Want
When you invest in exhibiting, you want a quality trade show produced by proven leaders—and with ProFood Tech, that’s exactly what you get.
With thousands of high-level buyers from all the leading food and beverage companies attending ProFood Tech, PMMI, Anuga and IDFA, it was clear the industry was hungry for this event.
It’s time you experienced the ProFood Tech Difference.
Introducing the “We Take Care” Program for ProFood Tech 2021 Exhibitors
In order to provide a cost effective, stress-free, exhibiting experience, all ProFood Tech exhibitors are provided with dedicated resources to help with your show planning. The customizable We Take Care Program provides the options to help you make the most out of your exhibiting experience.
Top 6 Reasons to Exhibit
- COMPREHENSIVE: Reach all segments of the food and beverage processing sector at the same time, under one roof.
- NEW CONNECTIONS: 3 out of 4 attendees are looking to develop relationships with new suppliers and 1/3 of ProFood Tech participants attend no other show.
- PURCHASING TEAMS ATTEND: Senior Management, Operations Personnel and Engineers are in attendance with 75% of attendees having significant or final buying power.
- VALUE: Your booth rate is inclusive of drayage allowing you to bring the machinery and technology that the attendees are eager to see.
- GLOBAL REACH: Year-round exposure to the combined contact networks of leading show organizers PACK EXPO, Koelnmesse (organizers of Anuga) and the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA); as well as, the full suite of publications offered by the PMMI Media Group.
- PREMIUM LOCATION: Food and beverage processing and manufacturing in the greater Chicago Metropolitan Area is the second largest in the entire United States.
Exhibit Space Pricing: $31 per square foot. Special PMMI and IDFA Member rates apply.
What's included in space rate?
- Drayage and Material Handling
- One-time spot of equipment and display material
- Dedicated PACK EXPO Services Customer Account Manager
- Printed Show Guide listing and comprehensive online directory listing
- Online booth promotion tools including the Customer Invite Program - Invite YOUR customers and prospects for FREE
- 8' pipe and drape back wall of a standard color and 3' side dividers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Perimeter guard service
Jeremy Adams at [email protected] or call 571.266.4407
Campbell McCarthy at [email protected] or call 571.353.3295
attendees from all food and beverage sectors
with significant or final buying power
average leads per company with lead retrieval order
Attendees Are Interested in Ingredients, Too
Reach decision-makers seeking fresh ideas for creating distinctive products. CEOs, GMs and other senior managers, engineers and R&D professionals at ProFood Tech will be looking to answer consumer demand for new flavors, international seasonings, healthy alternatives and more.
58% of attendees said they’re interested in ingredients.