ProFood Tech Delivers the Leads You Want
When you invest in exhibiting, you want a quality trade show produced by proven leaders—and with ProFood Tech, that’s exactly what you get.
With thousands of high-level buyers from all the leading food and beverage companies attending ProFood Tech, PMMI, Anuga and IDFA, it was clear the industry was hungry for this event.
It’s time you experienced the ProFood Tech Difference.
Top 6 Reasons to Exhibit
- COMPREHENSIVE: Reach all segments of the food and beverage processing sector at the same time, under one roof.
- NEW CONNECTIONS: 3 out of 4 attendees are looking to develop relationships with new suppliers and 1/3 of ProFood Tech participants attend no other show.
- PURCHASING TEAMS ATTEND: Senior Management, Operations Personnel and Engineers are in attendance with 75% of attendees having significant or final buying power.
- VALUE: Your booth rate is inclusive of drayage allowing you to bring the machinery and technology that the attendees are eager to see.
- GLOBAL REACH: Year-round exposure to the combined contact networks of leading show organizers PACK EXPO, Koelnmesse (organizers of Anuga) and the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA); as well as, the full suite of publications offered by the PMMI Media Group.
- PREMIUM LOCATION: Food and beverage processing and manufacturing in the greater Chicago Metropolitan Area is the second largest in the entire United States.
attendees from all food and beverage sectors
with significant or final buying power
average leads per company with lead retrieval order
Attendees Are Interested in Ingredients, Too
Reach decision-makers seeking fresh ideas for creating distinctive products. CEOs, GMs and other senior managers, engineers and R&D professionals at ProFood Tech will be looking to answer consumer demand for new flavors, international seasonings, healthy alternatives and more.
58% of attendees said they’re interested in ingredients.