Knowledge Hub Speaking Opportunities
The ProFood Tech Knowledge Hub, produced by IDFA, is bringing dynamic, informative and enlightening sessions to three convenient venues (or zones) on the show floor.
Sessions are free to attend and are designed to highlight industry trends and innovations while encouraging the exchange of information and ideas. Show attendees are encouraged to stop by these seminars to learn about breakthroughs and best practices.
Interested? For information on submission guidelines, pricing or custom sponsorship packages, please contact: Jessica Matsko, Coordinator, Administration & Trade Shows, International Dairy Foods Association via telephone at 202.220.3526 or by email [email protected].
Knowledge Hub Benefits
- Visitors viewing the Knowledge Hub schedule on profoodtech.com will see your company’s name and presentation title, and short description.
- Knowledge Hub is mentioned in direct mail and email communications with prospects.
- Registered attendees receive emails directing them to the Knowledge Hub schedule.
- A booth placard announces your company’s prestigious selection to the Knowledge Hub.
- Daily emails to attendees will direct attention to the Knowledge Hub program.
- Prominent signage, show guide listings, a sleek design and great on-floor location ensure you’ll be seen on stage.
- You will receive contact information for all presentation attendees to follow up with them.
- With your permission, a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation will be posted on the show website with relevant contact details for attendees.