Student Opportunities at ProFood Tech
ProFood Tech offers programs and activities aimed at getting students excited about careers in processing. Be sure to check out these offerings.
CareerLink Live – CareerLink, PMMI’s online job board, is going live at ProFood Tech. CareerLink Live is an opportunity for PMMI members and consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies to meet with students and veterans pursuing careers in packaging and processing during a career fair Wednesday, March 27 from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. If you are interested in attending, please contact Kate Fiorianti at [email protected].
Future Innovators Robotics Showcase – Come see local high school robotics teams showcase their design, engineering and troubleshooting skills in Booth 846.
Education Pavilion – schools that will be exhibiting include:
- Purdue University Northwest – Mechatronics program
- University of Illinois – Chicago
- Tuskegee University Department of Food and Nutritional Sciences
- Oklahoma State University Food & Agricultural Products Center
- Illinois institute of Technology
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln; Food Processing Center